We are excited to announce that our 2021 summer internships applications our open now, through Sunday, May 9th, 2021!
Instructions for Interested Applicants:
- Thoroughly review which opportunity or opportunities you are interested in.
- There are two different applications, one is for the Digital Career Experience (due May 9, 2021) and the other application, the general 2021 Boys and Girls Clubs of Dane County application is for ALL OTHER remote opportunities listed (due May 9, 2021). Make sure you are applying to the correct application based on the opportunity/opportunities you are interested in.
Instructions for BGCDC 2021 Remote Summer Internship (SI) Applicants:
- Students NEED to upload a cover letter & resume as part of their application. If you do not have a resume readily available, there will be link in the application with access to resume templates for you to input your work experience information.
- Students can apply to up to 3 positions.
- If you need support with the application or have any questions, Emily Kuhn, Career Programming Coordinator, will be having Zoom office hours as listed:
- Tuesdays 9-10:30am
- Thursdays 3-4:30pm
- Zoom link: https://madison-k12-wi-us.zoom.us/j/3184282805?pwd=UGN5RnZxdW4xTmQrZUw0REp0ZzFhUT09