College Jumpstart Scholarship– Merit-based scholarship with a 250 word or less essay on educational goals or experiences
Applicants: High school upperclassmen or college students who are legal US citizens
Due: October 17, Award: $1,000
Ge-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program-Honoring the legacy & character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Applicants: current high school seniors planning to enroll full time at an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States
Due: ?, Award: $10,000 renewable for up to an additional 3 years
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. High School Essay Contest:
Students’ original essay must be received no later than October 20, 2017 on the following topic: “What Actions Can You Take to Promote Social Justice and Embrace Diversity of All People.” The essay must be between 700-750 words in length. To be eligible contestants must comply with all rules on the attached page.
All submissions should be emailed to at email@example.com or mailed via postal service to
820 Williamson St. #303
Madison, WI 53703
Applicant: Current high school senior; U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Permanent Residents Refugee, Asylee, Cuban-Haitian Entrant, or Humanitarian Parolee; Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution; Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
Due: October 31st, Award: 150 students will receive $20,000
RMHC Scholarship Program– opens in the fall
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline of the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at respective accredited post-secondary institution