- Badger Care Plus – comprehensive health coverage program for families with low incomes.
- Marketplace – website where you can view and purchase health insurance.
- ABC for Health, Inc. – ABC for Health’s mission is to provide health care consumers with the information, advocacy tools, legal services, and expert support they need to navigate America’s complex and confusing health care financing system.
- Covering Wisconsin – Covering Wisconsin’s mission is to connect Wisconsin residents with appropriate insurance coverage and other programs that support health, and to promote effective use of these programs.
- UW Madison- University Health Services
- Madison College- Counseling Services
- Edgewood College- Personal Counseling Services
- UW Milwaukee- Norris Health Center
- UW Whitewater- University Health and Counseling Services
- UW Platteville – University Counseling Services
- Dubuque- Counseling and Life Services
- UW Stevens Point- Counseling Center
- UW Parkside – Student Health and Counseling Center
Community (Dane County)
- 24-Hour Mental Health Crisis Line: 608-280-2600
- County Services
- Journey Mental Health
- Navigating Dane County Mental Health Services, Resource Guide
Many Mental Health Services are covered by Insurance! Check your policy for more information!
Dane County Food Resource Guide– A resource of food pantries, free meals, and nutrition assistance (FoodShare) programs in Dane County.
- Child Care Subsidy Programs, WisShares- Provides assistance paying for child care expenses to low-income parents who are working or preparing to enter the workforce.
- Head Start-Head Start is a comprehensive preschool program that focuses on promoting school readiness through positive social and educational skill development for children 3-5 years old of low-income families.
- Early Head Start– Early Head Start is a two-generation program, designed to provide high-quality child and family development services to low-income pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers up to the age of three. The family-centered services facilitate child development, support parental roles, and promote self-sufficiency.
Tenant Resource Center-The Tenant Resource Center is a nonprofit, membership organization dedicated to promoting positive relations between rental housing consumers (tenants) and providers (landlords) throughout Wisconsin. By providing information and referrals, education about rental rights and responsibilities, and access to conflict resolution, we empower the community to obtain and maintain quality affordable housing.
If you are looking for resources not found here, reach out to your coach!